Monday, January 2, 2012

I Got the Canon Rebel T3!!

I got it! :D On christmas morning I was aware that I would be getting the Canon Rebel but my parents didn't tell me which one I would be getting (There is the Canon Rebel T2i, T3, and T3i) So there was still an element of surprise as I unwrapped that BEAUTIFUL square box. So this camera goes for around $400 for just the body and with a kit I believe around $500-600 total sooo it's a pretty nice camera..

Features:
12.2 MP
Comes with 18-55mm lens
ISO 100-6400 for shooting in dim to bright light
HD video recording & in-camera movie editing tools
2.7 inch wide LCD monitor with Live View option
Compatible with the full line of Canon EF & EF-S lenses.

Above information taken from the Canon Site

I've already taken a bunch of pictures when it snowed the day after christmas and they came out really nicely, I'm very satisfied with the quality.. Couldn't ask for more <3 I'll probably put a few Pictures of the Post on here for everyone to see (: But before that i want to see what others said about the Canon Rebel T3.. positive & negative :p

Reviewers Pros:
  • excellent image quality(35)
  • Nice features/settings(35)
  • easy to use(34)
  • good battery life(31) 
  • Simple controls/menu(30)        

Reviewers Cons
  • noisy(3)
  • Poor build quality(3)
  • body feels cheap (too plastic-y)(1)
  • Complicated controls/menu(1)
  • Difficult to use(1)
 As you can see the numbers beside the comments are the amoun tof people who made such comments, much more positive! I personally must say I love the build, I think it's a beautiful camera.. I also think it's really easy to use, good battery life,  but I must say the shutter is pretty loud & the flash sounds like a tazer when it's focusing haha. But I don't typically photograph animals so scaring them off with a flash or shutter isn't a problem for me at the moment..  


These reviews were also taken from the Canon Site, linked above. 


Pics of the Post! :DD 

First: This is the camera itself! 

Beautiful, right? :D 

Second: A couple of pictures I took! 
Stream

My brothers friend in the woods (:

He's in the dorky stage of life.. Aren't we all? :P

Moose tracks! We hiked past here & then about 15 mins later we had turned back and came to this spot and saw moose tracks that hadn't been there before! D:
Tree in my yard! :D

Snow on a pine tree branch!


Dear big tree in the woods: I wish to climb youu!




Rock wall in a field by my house.. One day I'll find out how long it is!! :D























No comments:

Post a Comment